StreetSmart Mobile Workforce App Use Case: Timesheets, Mobile Forms, GPS and Proof of Service
The StreetSmart App has been used to improve landscape and snow removal operations for more than a decade. Read how one company uses one app to manage their crew’s timesheets, simplify job management with mobile forms and satisfy customers with verifiable proof of service.
Grounds Care Challenges
- Inaccurate timesheets and time-consuming payroll process
- 750 paper forms per day that required manually entry
- Dissatisfied customers with invoice concerns
One Mobile App for Multiple Solutions
- Mobile Timesheets for faster payroll processing
- Mobile Forms for accurate job information
- GPS and Photo Proof of Services
improve landscape and snow removal operations
- 32-hour reduction in monthly payroll processing time
- Configurable electronic forms based on the type of service for streamlined job management
- Immediate validation of services performed with date/time/location verification and visual photo proof
“The solution offers many more features to help us keep in touch with customers about their services. We have the ability to create before and after photos of the plowing process, fertilization certificate numbers, list of fertilizers/herbicides we apply, and share the different products that are being applied to a customers property.” – High Profile Grounds Maintenance
StreetSmart® offers packaged, mobile workforce management solutions including Jobs, Forms, Timesheets, Mileage, and location services. Scalable from small to large-sized organizations, this cloud-based administrative software seamlessly integrates with mobile worker information to provide insights into mobile worker locations, job activities and shift information. Dispatchers can manage jobs dispatch with either the StreetSmart software or their familiar Microsoft Office Outlook application. StreetSmart understands the field service industry and numbers show it with 10,000 companies relying on StreetSmart every day. Each year our mobile apps process more than 24 million forms, 12 million GeoFences, 9 million jobs and 6 million shifts. Our customers save time and money while they increase productivity and improve customer satisfaction. The mobile app is a monthly per-user fee that costs less than $1 per day. The administrative application, onboarding and ongoing support are free.